Friday, May 22, 2009

Trying too Hard


I have a special project I am working on, it is a great idea but I haven't put my stamp on it. I keep twisting the idea in my mind then trying it and it just hasn't flowed. It might be one of those ideas that needs to age like wine and one day I will have all the answers. And then I will think to myself or even say out loud "How come I couldn't see that answer before." Maybe I just need to approach it from a different angle hhhhmmmm

This is how my creative mind works, non stop always going. There are times when I cannot sleep because the ideas are swimming everywhere or other times I sleep out of pure exhaustion .

But boy is it fun. It gives me so much life energy to be in the space of creation. I feel so blessed.

1 comment:

hpalleiko said...

I absolutely LOVE this piece!!!!