Tuesday, May 5, 2009

always creating


I am always in the creating mode, even when I don't want to be. I  wake up and have a completed picture in my mind of the next project to do. Or even can be be in mid sentence and see something different and have another new idea for another projects. 

Here is one of those

This very cool and hip long textile necklace is created with small piece of fabric tied together to form a chain. The fabric has a stretch so it can be worn as a choker or looped loosely around your neck. The necklace measures 65" in length. It also can be worn as a belt or a headband. Very fun!!

3 comments:

Bellissima said...

I agree - very cool & very hip! It's an incredible piece - and I love wearable art that multitasks, too! Congrats on your Book!

AMIdesigns said...

amazing necklace!

myerscho said...

Thank you Bell and Ami. I am working on my second book. =)