Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday


So yesterday was my birthday. It is funny how you have and don't have expectations. I want to celebrate but I don't want to. This year it was a very low key bd. I worked all day which was fine. I had a lot of songs sung and many great wishes, which made me smile. It is funny looking at a # and the meaning that # holds. Then I stop and look at myself and how I feel and ACT, they are not in the same reality.
So I have made a decision I have a lot more years of creating and laughing in me. I have a lot more people to meet and inspire. On some level my journey is just beginning. Do you want to come along for the ride???
Here is someone that has inspired me
Larry Gluck taught me the tools so that I can draw anything, which makes me feel like a TRUE artist!

No comments: