Tuesday, June 9, 2009

List


The other night I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and one of the contestants had made a list of what he wanted to accomplish that day. The last thing on the list was to make the top 20.
I thought about his list and realized it was a really great idea. Yes list have been around a long time and many people will say they are good for organization and motivation. But I saw this list different. He was using this list like a visualization. He wrote it as if it was already done.
Being inspired by this wonderful dancer I decided to start making a list everyday. I had forgotten how great if feels just to mark something off the list.

Here is to LIST!!!

4 comments:

libu said...

I am a list maniac!! it's true, things do not manifest until the thought is brought to life. here's to creating what we want!!

myerscho said...

Thanks Libu!!

KnockKnocking said...

You are soo creative, what a great blog!

myerscho said...

thank you knock knocking Your blog is so sweet and so organized!!!